- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,172 hits
- New painting: Bird – 30x30cm – sand, spray paint, oil, on canvas – 2017
- Grillparty on Friday night #tgif
- The King of the Garden. This little plot of land is owned by our Dog Buddy. #LabradorRetriever
- #Inspiringstory of the Japanese runner that finished the marathon… in 54 years.
- #WTF? Is this dog in a coma? #FavoriteTennisBall #Tennis #Dog #Pet
Pick one of the Past Posts
Tag Archives: dog
It is Buddy, our Labrador. This grin may look threatening, but in reality he is completely relaxed and waiting for somebody to scratch his belly.
The bigger the stick, the better. It is impressive what size of stick Buddy can carry – the one on this photo is medium-sized. Over the years he also learned to grab them in the middle. http://www.clemenssuter.com/
This time, one of my sons tied a rag around his head, but Buddy doesn’t mind (as his wagging tail shows). Buddy loves to be a part of a family, and enjoys being at the center of attention.