Many thanks to these fans that left sound comments and reviews about my books at APPLE BOOKS. Read the full comments HERE.
I especially appreciate this reader comment: “[…] I love the depth of the main character. I love that he is not a special forces green beret rough hewn survivalist sniper with limitless ammunition who’s invisible skydaddy sitting on a golden throne somewhere in the clouds, who teaches eternal and endless love, guides the survivalist’s bullets and enables him to make a footstool of the skulls of his enemies. Thank you for not going there.[…]”
—> exactly the intention of TWO JOURNEYS and FIELDS OF FIRE.
- The Tension is Unbearable. A story of Crime and Passion (starring John and Daphne).
- Pissoir joke. Skip this one, as it is slightly tasteless (and it doesn’t star Daphne, only John)
- John’s Mission. ‘‘Twas a Dark and Stormy Night.“
- Vilnius Impressions, a visit to the Lithuanian capital
- SINGLE cooking trick every Chef must know. Bon Appetit!
- Fahobame! Sailor joke. Not politically correct.