Splendid weather in Maastricht, the town famous for the treaty of the same name. I had a chance to try the fresh herring and some Belgian-style French fries with andalous, my favorite sauce (albeit not for dieters ;). We did some shopping too: the flower bouquets are splendid, and I bought a few books and a new jacket. http://www.clemenssuter.com
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,001 hits
- Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson 1775
- The Author’s Best Friend. What keeps you going?
- What the hell is that? A #wolf? A dingo? The #creaturefromouterspace?
- Get your #eBook on #iTunes: #apocalyptic #fiction #amreading
- Check these adventure books #amreading #booklovers #goodreads > www.clemenssuter.com
Pick one of the Past Posts