An atheist buys an Ancient Roman Catholic lamp at an auction, takes it home, and polished it. Suddenly, a genie appears, and says, “I’ll grant you three wishes, Master.” The atheist says, “I wish I could believe in you.” The genie snaps his fingers, and suddenly the atheist believes in him. The atheist says, “Wow. I wish all atheists would believe this.” The genie snaps his fingers again, and suddenly atheists all over the world begin to believe in genies.
“What about your third wish?” asks the genie. “Well,” says the atheist, “I wish for a billion dollars.” The genie snaps his fingers for a third time, but nothing happens. “What’s wrong?” asks the atheist.
The genie shrugs and says, “Just because you believe in me doesn’t mean that I exist.”
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,001 hits
- Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson 1775
- The Author’s Best Friend. What keeps you going?
- What the hell is that? A #wolf? A dingo? The #creaturefromouterspace?
- Get your #eBook on #iTunes: #apocalyptic #fiction #amreading
- Check these adventure books #amreading #booklovers #goodreads > www.clemenssuter.com
Pick one of the Past Posts