Looks like the happy couple has two chicks this year, not sure that’s the right word ;-) probably hatchlings is more appropriate. Better than last year in any case- the pole on the left has a small webcam, sponsored by the local bank, and that signal is transmitted to the customer area within the bank. Last year, disturbed customers had to look at a broadcast of two dead storks for weeks on end. The bank lost a lot of money, as accounts were closed due to the ensuing protests and riots.
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,172 hits
- New painting: Bird – 30x30cm – sand, spray paint, oil, on canvas – 2017
- Grillparty on Friday night #tgif
- The King of the Garden. This little plot of land is owned by our Dog Buddy. #LabradorRetriever
- #Inspiringstory of the Japanese runner that finished the marathon… in 54 years.
- #WTF? Is this dog in a coma? #FavoriteTennisBall #Tennis #Dog #Pet
Pick one of the Past Posts