I reported before about my dieting efforts https://clemenssuter.com/?s=Watersoup. I referred to my approach to weight loss as the “Watersoup Diet” – although this does not mean that I only had water or soup as food. Yet a radical change of eating habits is the only approach that worked for me and, if you search the Internet for more information, you will find that this is indeed the best way to losing weight.
How am I faring now? The last four weeks my weight has been about 83 kg, which is on the one hand good news: I didn’t regain my original weight of 96-97 kg. On the other hand, my weight target of 78kg is still not reached!
Why? There are several reasons:
1. I went on vacation abroad, and although I monitored my weight, the temptation of good food proved too big (don’t go to France on vacation :-)
2. My willpower and focus dropped. I had too many snacks in the evening. I now have to decide: do I really want to go down to 78 kg, or do I, deep down inside, want to stay at 83? The answer is obvious.
3. If I want to go down to 78 kg, I will need to get used again to The Hunger
4. But if I do, I will again Feel The Success.
I’m ready for the challenge, folks.
More to follow.
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,810 hits
- Oumph! Epic Veggie Eating – I had a chance to taste it with in Sweden
- ‘Merci!’: Montpellier, France sends misspelled football jerseys to Montpelier, Vermont
- Bird (oil, paper, sand on canvas, 120 x 100 cm)
- Pal the dog actor of the famous Lassie television series – live, love and death
- I visited a salt mine in southern Germany #roadtrip #greatexperience
Only #AFewMoreHours… on I am donating money to a good… 86Hayden on CELETERRA – a Story set… I am donating money… on How to order the books by Clem… All #royalties from… on How to order the books by Clem… Two Journeys –… on How to order the books by Clem…
Pick one of the Past Posts