I reported before about my dieting efforts https://clemenssuter.com/?s=Watersoup. I referred to my approach to weight loss as the “Watersoup Diet” – although this does not mean that I only had water or soup as food. Yet a radical change of eating habits is the only approach that worked for me and, if you search the Internet for more information, you will find that this is indeed the best way to losing weight.
How am I faring now? The last four weeks my weight has been about 83 kg, which is on the one hand good news: I didn’t regain my original weight of 96-97 kg. On the other hand, my weight target of 78kg is still not reached!
Why? There are several reasons:
1. I went on vacation abroad, and although I monitored my weight, the temptation of good food proved too big (don’t go to France on vacation :-)
2. My willpower and focus dropped. I had too many snacks in the evening. I now have to decide: do I really want to go down to 78 kg, or do I, deep down inside, want to stay at 83? The answer is obvious.
3. If I want to go down to 78 kg, I will need to get used again to The Hunger
4. But if I do, I will again Feel The Success.
I’m ready for the challenge, folks.
More to follow.
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Short SciFi Story
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 9,231 hits
- Never stop learning. Keep on reading; knowledge is the gateway to the world.
- Now featured on Shout My Book #promotion for #TwoJourneys
- The muadhin calls for the evening prayer on Tharir Square in Cairo, Egypt
- The beauty of being a #novelist. Books coming from the publisher & going to readers at a steady rate #iamreading #iamwriting
- Happy #Thanksgiving #America #SeasonsGreetings #BookOffer #SpecialDeal #Promo
Pick one of the Past Posts
- 9,231 hits