Today the weather is almost like it is in England in summertime: cool windy rainy in short absolutely beautiful. The dust is gone from the air instead it has been replaced by the fresh smell of drizzle and wet leaves and water on the pavement.
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,207 hits
- Seescape (oil on canvas, 40 x 40 cm)
- Thanks to all the readers of my #paperbacks and #eBooks. #postapocalyptic and #dystopic fiction #goodreads ratings
- Zucchini time – fresh harvest from our garden.
- New painting: Bird – 30x30cm – sand, spray paint, oil, on canvas – 2017
- Grillparty on Friday night #tgif
Pick one of the Past Posts