“Your other characters are also compelling, and none of them rang false or unbelievable. I loved the trio back in Krasnoyarsk. Even though I wanted Alan to go home and knew he had to, I was sad when he left Leonid and the others behind. I even liked the characters on the space station. Urs was creepy from the very start, believably so. Victor was interesting, and I like how his real story or secret is never revealed. I also liked how you never revealed what went awry between Mikhail and Artyom. Some loose ends in a big book are good.”
TWO JOURNEYS: find it here, as paperback or eBook.
- Follow BANG! goes the Apocalypse. on WordPress.com
My novel FIELDS OF FIRE
My novel TWO JOURNEYS
My novel CELETERRA
Search this site
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 8,172 hits
- New painting: Bird – 30x30cm – sand, spray paint, oil, on canvas – 2017
- Grillparty on Friday night #tgif
- The King of the Garden. This little plot of land is owned by our Dog Buddy. #LabradorRetriever
- #Inspiringstory of the Japanese runner that finished the marathon… in 54 years.
- #WTF? Is this dog in a coma? #FavoriteTennisBall #Tennis #Dog #Pet
Pick one of the Past Posts